indexing

Subject: indexing
From: "Brame, Heather" <heatherb -at- AIINET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:56:40 -0400

I have been asked to create an index in Word97 for a 400 page document. I
have no experience indexing and I need to estimate the amount of time it
will take me to complete the index. Does anyone have any rough formulas or
guidelines for the time needed to create an index?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Heather

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=