MA/NH - ON-SITE PERMANENT WRITER OPPORTUNITIES

Subject: MA/NH - ON-SITE PERMANENT WRITER OPPORTUNITIES
From: "Robert T. Otoka" <otoka -at- ICI -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 23:26:37 -0400

If you are interested in on-site permanent opportunities in MA and have
experience with any of the following:

- 4GL Languages
- System Administration Documentation and Client Server Architecture
- Documentation Management
- Documentation Management with On-the-Job Human Factors/GUI/UI Experience
- Networking Hardware and Software
- Programming experience with C, C++, and/or Visual Basic

For consideration, email your resume and a cover letter describing your
requirements to Rob Otoka at: rotoka -at- microtechprof -dot- com

Rob Otoka
Technical Recruiter
M I C R O T E C H P R O F E S S I O N A L S
Web Site: www.microtechprof.com

Phone - 781-890-6444
FAX - 781-890-3355

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=