Process Flow/Decision Tree web software

Subject: Process Flow/Decision Tree web software
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- VISA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:28:23 -0700

Me: A lazy application programmer.
You: A shrink wrapped Windows application for creating flow charts, decision
trees, and/or "box-diamond-exit" diagrams that are exportable to a series of
HTML files OR a Cold Fusion application designed for same.

In this application, I want to select whether a step is an action, a
decision, a loop back to a previous step, etc.; add some text describing
that step; specify how many steps per output page (in HTML); press a button;
and watch my HTML spit out the other end (or be database accessible via Cold
Fusion).

Send picture :)
------
Paul Nagai