Microsoft Human Tech Support

Subject: Microsoft Human Tech Support
From: Metzger Karen <Metzger_Karen -at- PRC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:33:04 -0400

For the otherwise-unsolvable Microsoft problems:

The following phone numbers reach Microsoft Support for the indicated
topics:

Access 425-635-7050
Excel 425-635-7070
Office Setup 425-635-7056
Outlook 425-635-7031
Win95 425-635-7000
Word 425-462-9673

The first call is the hardest, because they want your product ID (this
determines whether you have Microsoft support built in to the price of the
software you are calling about), and they establish a "file" for you, so
that your future calls will be easier. After that, they can solve your
problem for the cost of a long-distance call.

Hope this helps.
Karen M.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=