document warehousing

Subject: document warehousing
From: Kate Kane <KGKANE -at- ACCUSORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:00:43 -0400

Hello all-
I work for a company of 500 people in southeastern Pennsylvania. We are
looking for ways to store large quantities of various documents. Does
anyone know of any companies that will come into your facility and scan
documents onto CDs, or companies that will warehouse your documents so
they would be easily accessible? I found a single reference in the
archives to "data warehousing" but it didn't provide much information.
Thanks in advance,
kate

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=