Re: Name for wizard components

Subject: Re: Name for wizard components
From: Sheridan Adjei <sheridan -dot- adjei -at- AKS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:04:13 GMT

Hi John,

I had a similar problem, the programmers want me to refer to the components
of the wizard as pages. Finally I settled for the definition used in MSDN,
April 1999 "A sequence of dialog boxes that present specific questions
about what you want to create. Once you answer the questions, the wizard
completes the task."
I hope this helps.


Aladdin. Securing the Global Village.
Visit us at our Web site!

Aladdin supports Idealist. Visit

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: Microsoft HTML Help Workshop
Next by Author: Re: Photoshop
Previous by Thread: Name for wizard components
Next by Thread: JOB: 2 Sr. Tech Writers, Santa Clara, California, USA.

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads