Re: Need a term

Subject: Re: Need a term
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:41:27 -0400

I call them navigational buttons.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

On Wednesday, July 21, 1999 5:34 PM, svi [SMTP:chase -at- NETVISION -dot- NET -dot- IL] wrote:
> What do you call a the graphic link often used on the left side of web =
> pages? I am referring to a list of links similar to tabs, only on the =
> side rather than the top.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=

Previous by Author: Re: Self-employed status in Canada
Next by Author: Re: Self Employed Status in Canada (long)
Previous by Thread: Need a term
Next by Thread: Re: Need a term

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads