Re: optimum platform for framemaker?

Subject: Re: optimum platform for framemaker?
From: Robert Frick <rfrick -at- PAYLINX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:00:24 -0500

Title: RE: optimum platform for framemaker?

I use FrameMaker 5.5 for nearly all my personal and business word processing needs. The home machine is running Windows 95. Here at work, it's running on NT 4.0. I've also used it on Mac system 8 (or whatever the latest Mac OS was a year ago), and AIX versions 3 and 4.

It doesn't matter what platform it runs on, Frame looks and acts pretty much the same. Personally, I liked the AIX interface the best.

Robert Frick
Sr. Information Architect
PaylinX Corporation
9666 Olive Boulevard