Frame-Paragraph Designer, Pagination and Defining Master Pages

Subject: Frame-Paragraph Designer, Pagination and Defining Master Pages
From: Joan Melgaard <joan -at- MIRRORWORLDS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:52:59 -0400

Is there a way in FrameMaker 5.5 to associate a Master Page with a
Paragraph Definition. For example, I want Chapter Number to always use
master page 'chapter' and start on the right-facing page. I know how to
set it to start on the right-facing page but I can't figure out how to
tie the master page 'chapter' to the process.

Is my only option to create each chapter as a frame file and then create
a book when I am finished? I would rather not do this as this, like
most job, is a circular process and I often refer to other sections in
the book (total pages about 80).
Thanks,
Joan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=