Help for Access

Subject: Help for Access
From: Stephen McDermott <dilligaff30 -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:03:22 PDT

I hope someone can help me on this one...

I've been tasked to place about 300-500 procedures (with graphics) into a
searchable MS Access database. The template already exists from a DBA in
Kansas (who is no longer available for interrogation), but it is lacking in
some items.

Is there an Access list such as this one where I can get real information
from REAL users? I don't want to hear from a moderated MS group on this
subject.

Thanks in advance,
Steve McDermott

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=