grammar stuff

Subject: grammar stuff
From: altonm -at- US -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:07:15 -0400

I just started receiving E-mail's about my earlier post at 4 PM EST. I'm not
sure why this happened, but I'm sure I missed some...could somebody summarize
them for me or let me know how I can get the ones I missed?

I saw Eric's question about an IBM style guide in Lisa's response. There is an
IBM style guide, but it doesn't cover everything, and it certainly doesn't point
out what's most important for our writers to know.

Thanks again,

Melissa Alton
Professional Information Developer
IBM