Re: Windows Tutorial for Absolute Beginner

Subject: Re: Windows Tutorial for Absolute Beginner
From: Susana Rosende <SRosende -at- THEFUND -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:00:01 -0400

Ron, I wrongly stated www.trainingontheweb.com. The site I meant to refer
you to is: http://www.trainingontheweb.net

Good luck to your friend.
Susana
-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Miller [mailto:rsmiller -at- CROCKER -dot- COM]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 12:43 PM
To: WINHLP-L -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA

Thanks for the responses regarding the absolute beginner. He is aware of
local classes, but nothing starts up until the fall, so he was hoping to get
going on his own earlier.

I will pass on the suggestion from Dana to look for a local User's Group.
Good idea. I found some material in the Windows Help system. Of course, it
points to MS Press materials, but it's a start. Let's see, they own the
operating system, the browser, the Office Suite, the pubisher that explains
how to use everything. Have I left anything out? Anyone remember the old
Motels song from the 80s ("I would sell my soul for total control...over
you.")

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Ron

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=