Off Topic - But Important to My Job

Subject: Off Topic - But Important to My Job
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:45:29 -0500

Apologies in advance to the group.

I am going on business to Oakland, CA next week. I am requesting some
information from a kind soul(s) here in the group from the San Francisco bay
area on public transportation (especially from SF airport to Oakland and
back), directions to BART stations, BART rates, suggested restaurants, areas
to see/avoid, and so forth.

PLEASE respond offline. All/any response appreciated.

Mike

Michael Wing (mailto:mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com)
Staff Writer/ Web Applications Developer
Intergraph Corporation; Huntsville, Alabama
http://maps.intergraph.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=