Re: Creating Samples

Subject: Re: Creating Samples
From: "Campbell, Art" <artc -at- NORTHCHURCH -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 17:53:20 -0400

The answer to your question is that they're all around you -- just go to a
computer
or appliance store. ;-)

HOWEVER... if it was me interviewing you and looking over your portfolio,
I'd be
more impressed by original work done from the beginning. I'd suggest that
you find
a community group you like and offer to do a www site, procedural guide, or
brochures;
do a help system for a hobby or a piece of software you already own; contact
a few
companies you're interested in working for and offer to do an internship for
the experience
and the samples.

Art

Art Campbell