Re: reporting on Word 97 styles in template

Subject: Re: reporting on Word 97 styles in template
From: JonesW <JonesW -at- AURORABIO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 15:27:04 -0700

Title: RE: reporting on Word 97 styles in template

There is a interesting Word macro called SuperDocStatistics that has that exact function, among others. It's easy to install and use. You can find it on your computer by opening Program files/Microsoft Office/Office/Macros/Macros8.dot. (At least that is where it was installed on my computer). Copy the macro to your Normal.dot and you can use it anytime. It even prints out a nice report of your style info.

Walter Jones
Technical Writer
Aurora Biosciences