Re: Big OT (but couldn' resist): Re: Sasquatch is dead

Subject: Re: Big OT (but couldn' resist): Re: Sasquatch is dead
From: DHICKEY -at- ALIS -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:19:58 -0400

Greetings!

> Snip>
> Sasquatch is dead, and so is this argument
> <Snip
> I beg to differ (how cliche')! I spent the last 5 days in the
> north east Yosemite area following tracks of the "Big Feeted Ones."

Nonono... Y'see, the bigfoot was hurt, close to death, but fortunately Steve
Austin got to him in time and brought him back to headquarters where Rudy,
under the watchful gaze of Oscar Goldman, saved the Bigfoot's life by making
him bionic. Bionic Bigfoot (search that one on the Internet and see what you
find!)!

I remember seeing that show, so I can vouch for its authenticity.
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?

dhickey -at- alis -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/
wk: 514-747-2542 ext.: 317
pg: 514-205-9209

They say that the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinion with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=