Re: A really basic web animation question -- Example

Subject: Re: A really basic web animation question -- Example
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 14:40:36 -0400

Hallo:

Is this another know your audience thing?

Arlen, what do you mean? Are you using a version of Netscape earlier than 4?
Opera? Do you have something disabled?

>>>But if your audience is using Netscape,
>>>forget it.
>>>
>>>Have fun,
>>>Arlen

I am very fortunate in that my audience is required to use the Microsoft
operating systems. Thus, most of my stuff only really needs to work in IE.
Furthermore, I can specify the version of IE. Yippee. No need to flame me.
At home I use Opera and Navigator, too.

All the best and here's to knowing your audience!

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=