Re: Visio

Subject: Re: Visio
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- VCUBED -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:24:54 -0400

In my version of Visio (4.5) choose File -> Save As. In the "Save As Type"
box choose "Postscript File (*.ps). Then distill the postscript file using
Acrobat Distiller. The only problem I had with my test file was that it
substituted Courier for the Helvetica font. You may have to fiddle with it a
bit for that.

Elizabeth Ross
Technical Writer
V3 Semiconductor Corp.