Re: Word's concordance feature?

Subject: Re: Word's concordance feature?
From: Nancy Smith <smithcds -at- ICI -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:17:44 -0400

Geoff is right, of course! What I expect will happen -- if I ever finish
the personal writing that I am trying to index in this manner -- is that I
will then have to do a close editing of the results.

The advantage to me on this particular project is that I can refer to the
concordance that I'm generating to see the current list of words that will
appear in the index. Otherwise, when I'm indexing I can get pretty
confused -- and *still* have a lot of editing to do at the end.

That's why I was wondering if anyone else has actually done this -- and how
it worked!

Nancy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=