Re: Define hazwoper (pulp & paper jargon)

Subject: Re: Define hazwoper (pulp & paper jargon)
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:35:52 -0600

Ruby Jaggernath wrote:
> If HAZCOM is jargon for "hazardous communication" what is HAZWOPER? I can't
> seem to find a dictionary anywhere which will help me here.

Check out some of the online dictionaries and acronym finders.
As a beginning, start at the TECHWR-L Directory
(http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/directory/)
then go to Resources, Dictionaries, and choose the Acronym Finder linked
first in that list. It offers:
HAZWOPER Hazardous Waste Operations
HAZWOPER Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response

Hope this helps,
Eric

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=