RoboHelp HTML Edition question

Subject: RoboHelp HTML Edition question
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:56:06 -0400

RoboHelp HTML Edition question

I would like to add a table backround. Unfortunately, even though it appears
that I have added the correct True Code to my topic, added the .jpg to my
baggage folder, and compiled, I .jpg doesn't show up in the table backround.

This is the statement I added to my True Code - ...BACKROUND="filename.jpg">

Does anyone know any other reason why a table backround graphic would not
display???? I can see the .jpg when I open it in PhotoShop. I am able to add
backrounds everywhere else and they show up, but table backrounds do not.

Thanks in advance,
Michelle

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=