More Favorite URLs

Subject: More Favorite URLs
From: "B. Pfister" <bpfister -at- FRII -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 09:41:21 -0600

In reference to the favorite URL lists posted 7/22/99, two people
e-mailed me this week with a couple of sites. The URLs below were not
on the original lists. If more keep coming in, I'll check for repeats
and post them every couple of weeks.

Betsy

http://segate.sunet.se
Archives for LANTRA-L, translators' listserv (and a lot of other
archives)

http://www.wwpusers.com
WebWorks Publisher resources

http://www.winwriters.com
seminars & consulting for WinHelp & HTML help developers

http://builder.com
resources for Web site developers

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=