Re: How odd...

Subject: Re: How odd...
From: Robin Hilp <rolybear -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:30:25 -0700

This has worked for me ...

When the steps correspond to callouts on a graphic or symbols in a
chart, I make the step numbers match as closely as possible the
callouts or symbols. For example, the callouts are sans-serif, bold,
white numbers on black circles. The step numbers are at least
sans-serif and bold -- if the word processor allows me to format
sans-serif, bold, white numbers on black circles smoothly in the text,
I do so. Since there are no periods with the callouts and the
step-number formatting is distinctive, I use no periods with the step
numbers.

Otherwise, I format the step numbers the same as the step text, and use
periods.

HtH
===
RolyBear ICQ 1863181 (Robin Hilp)