Re: Screen Capture program for Windows 3.1?

Subject: Re: Screen Capture program for Windows 3.1?
From: Suzy Davis <andavis -at- AU1 -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:36:42 +1000

Thanks for the suggestions

I checked the hyperionics site and couldn't find a version for use with
Windows 3.1 (although I'll certainly keep it in mind to try out with
Windows 95+/NT). My hangover is better, so I should have seen it, but you
never know! Am I missing something?

Also, Dan suggested that I use the Alt-Print-Screen - unfortunately that's
what we might have to use - our current screen cuts were captured that way
and they don't retain their quality when being resized.

Any other ideas?

Also, I'm on the digest version, so please copy me in on the reply.
(Sorry, forgot to mention that yesterday).

Suzy Davis
Technical Writer

Internet: andavis -at- au1 -dot- ibm -dot- com
Office: (03) 9626 6267
Mobile: (0417) 032 402

"Lyna Eng" <lynae -at- bc -dot- sympatico -dot- ca> on 02/08/99 16:15:02

To: Suzy Davis/Australia/IBM, TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc:

Hello Suzy,

You can give www.hyperionics.com a try.