Re: Screen Capture program for Windows 3.1?

Subject: Re: Screen Capture program for Windows 3.1?
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:09:34 -0400

Hallo:

Also, a good screen capture program will let you resample your captures on
the fly. Print Screen and Alt Print Screen capture at the color depth and
resolution you have set. This might not be what you need. For example, if
you are creating 1,000 screen captures for use in a book that will only be
printed from a greyscale laser printer, you might want to resample a color
setting of 24-bits down to 8-bits or 8-bit greyscale. You might also want to
increase the dpi in the 96-dpi screen resolution, or not. You might also
want to automatically name, by incrementing, the screen capture you create,
or at least save it as a particular file type, such as TIFF or BMP.

All the best.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=