Re: Word: Resetting textbox formats--or not...

Subject: Re: Word: Resetting textbox formats--or not...
From: JonesW <JonesW -at- AURORABIO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:51:01 -0700

Title: RE: Word: Resetting textbox formats--or not...

I think this is what you're looking for:
Right click on the textbox that you've already formatted the way you want and select the menu option "Set AutoShape Default". The next textbox you draw should retain those settings.

Walter Jones
jonesw -at- aurorabio -dot- com