Word exam

Subject: Word exam
From: Andreea Rotaru <Andreea -dot- Rotaru -at- CDI -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:25:34 -0400

Hi everybody,

I want to take the Word Expert exam and there are some tasks I just cannot
perform. I may have a lousy Word book but I cannot afford another one so
please help me!!!

Now the ???:

- How can you sort data in an Excel sheet embedded in Word?

- I need to insert a new spreadsheet in a Word doc. I do Insert-Object-Bla
bla. The system tells me it cannot be done this way. Is there any other
way?

- How do I import a worksheet in a table? Then how do I modify it?

- How do I copy a macro? Is there any other way except
Tools-Macro-Macros-Organizer? I have tried to do it this way and my macro
does not appear in the Organizer(even if I am in the right document)...

Thanks a lot,

Andreea Rotaru

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=