Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:07:17 -0400

Hallo:

I read three posts from you about moving the list but missed the part about
the need for feedback. Indeed, I took your posts as information about a done
deal and assumed you had support for the move, including some sponsors and
ad space pre-sold.

I don't need ad space. Neither does my employer. Perhaps Andrew Plato and a
few other entrepreneurial types do? Andrew? How about some STC support for
this? I saw a post from a Boston-Chapter member earlier.

I wouldn't mind paying $10 for service. However, I suspect the overhead of
managing the subscription would be a pain. Like Jason, I would pay before
the list move occurred, but how? (And, I'd expect any self-respecting list
admin to nail Jason and his mother-in-law to the wall for the his <vbg>.)

For ease of overhead, I'd recommend moving to onelist or some other free
service. If the list took longer to load, refresh, or suffered spontaneous
disappearance of some posts (including my own), I could live with that.

So, my vote:

1. Onelist or similar.
2. I'll pay for service.
3. Those who run successful companies, jump on the ad space!
4. Let's get some STC support! At least, some STC advertising.

Stay safe,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=