Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes
From: Jonathan Soukup <jsoukup -at- GTE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 18:24:00 -0500

As much as I hate to see more and more things on the web that cost money,
I'd probably be willing to part with $5 for the list. If this kind of money
was invested, I would be very interested in seeing other groups
(TECHWR-Grammar, TECHWR-Unmoderated, TECHWR-Hardware, TECHWR-Office Place,
etc.) under the TECHWR-L auspice.

Thanks,
Jonathan Soukup

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=