Follow-Up On Frame Serial No.

Subject: Follow-Up On Frame Serial No.
From: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- LYNX -dot- DAC -dot- NEU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:20:58 -0400

I wanted to let the list know that the kind folks at Adobe allowed me to
copy the floppy disks and the manual cover and use those items as my proof
of purchase. I am to call Wednesday to get a new serial number. "Pamela"
was soooooo nice; she didn't make me feel any more like the numbskull than I
already did.

Bonnie Granat

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=