sorry for repeat messages yesterday on Simplified English

Subject: sorry for repeat messages yesterday on Simplified English
From: Jeff ALLEN <jeff -at- ELDA -dot- FR>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:57:45 +0200

I would like to apologize for the repeat messages posted to TECHWR-L
yesterday on the subject of Simplified English.

I first posted it with subject "Simplified English" to the list and then
received a rejection notice stating that a message with similar content had
already been posted to the list. As this was not the case, I reposted it
with subject "Simplified English for software industry". That worked.

Best,

Jeff

Jeff ALLEN - Technical Manager/Directeur Technique
European Language Resources Association (ELRA) &
European Language resources - Distribution Agency (ELDA)
(Agence Europe'enne de Distribution des Ressources Linguistiques)
55, rue Brillat-Savarin
75013 Paris FRANCE
Tel: (+33) 1.43.13.33.33 - Fax: (+33) 1.43.13.33.30
mailto:jeff -at- elda -dot- fr
http://www.icp.grenet.fr/ELRA/home.html

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=