Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:47:55 -0400

No offense to anyone here, but I'll probably not be here if this list starts
charging. There are plenty of tech writing and other related professional
lists out there that allow free membership. If this list starts charging,
then they'd better put out a lot more than e-mail.

My $0.02 for the thread.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis