Re: $5 payment

Subject: Re: $5 payment
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 07:23:14 -0700

Not to introduce another issue here, but for those
that are international or don't have credit cards, I'd
like to suggest something like the service that my
soon-to-be-finished-with-the-contract client has.

It is a service from Western Union called Quick Pay.
You go to one of 50,000 Western Union offices in ANY
contry, fill out a form, give them the money plus a
handling fee (I don't know what that is), and by the
next day, the funds are deposited in an account.

Understand that I have no stake in this service, and
in fact, my contract finishes in three day. Just
tossing out an alternative.

The services' web site with more information is
http://www.westernunion.com

--- Beth Friedman <bjf -at- WAVEFRONT -dot- COM> wrote:
> At 09:27 AM 8/4/99 +0200, Ternes, Andreas wrote:
> >As others have mentioned it is not easy to send
> money via a bank to the
> US,
> >especially if you are from Europe.
> >Is it possible just to put a $5 or $10 note in an
> envelope and send it to
> >Eric Ray
> >RayComm, Inc.
> >510 North 400 West