Re: Personality Types & TWriting

Subject: Re: Personality Types & TWriting
From: Barry Kieffer <barry -dot- kieffer -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:18:13 -0700

Joy wrote:
> Myers/Briggs has to
> be given by a licensed therapist...

This is true. My anger therapist first gave me this test, but it pissed me
off so bad that I never returned.

What does this have to do with technical writing?

Everything. There is no one right type that excels at technical writing. My
personality type might suggest that I am not ideally cut out to be a
technical writer.

But all of the experts are wrong!

I am one of the best technical writers that ever lived.

Oops! That must be my personality type sneaking through.

Well, screw them all. I have to go see my new anger management therapist. I
hope she does not piss me off as well.

-Barry's evil half twin (different mothers, you know...)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=