Re: Whoopee! No Credit Card! Me Neither! HUNGH ?!

Subject: Re: Whoopee! No Credit Card! Me Neither! HUNGH ?!
From: Barry Kieffer <barry -dot- kieffer -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:30:00 -0700

> Hans Durstling writes:
> I also am a hardened no credit card crank.

Me too, I have no credit cards,
No ATM cards,
No boat,
No plane,
No telephone,
Not a single luxury,
Like Robinson...

Wait, that was a TV show.

I have tons of credit cards, use them all the time.

I have a telephone, cell phone, pager, 3Com electronic assistant, and I sink
up my Outlook.

I also have five bucks for a list service as good as TECHWR-L is.

-Barry

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=