Attn ERIC: {RE: Have we had enough?}

Subject: Attn ERIC: {RE: Have we had enough?}
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:17:57 -0400

Lisa et al. are right.

We have been repeating ourselves for quite a while, now, and nothing new
seems to be filtering through (except some mild disagreement about how to
punish transgressors).

Given that we've only been discussing this for two days, I expect there are
many subscribers who have not had a chance to review the topic. (Probably
the ones I get vacation messages about <g>.) However, those poor folks will
have a bijillion emails to read or trash when they log on <vbg>.

Time for Eric to chew on this, methinks.

All the best,

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=