Re: Have we had enough?

Subject: Re: Have we had enough?
From: Arlen P Walker <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 13:19:00 -0500

>I agree with Lisa. Why doesn't everyone send their "vote" or voice their
>ideas, comments and concerns to Eric directly? Eric can then summarize his
>findings and post to the list.

Bad Idea. Mondo Bad Idea.

We're not talking about some list policy or other that Eric's instituted as
listowner. What we're talking about here is a fundamental alteration in the
way
we operate, and Eric has asked for guidance. We need to hear *all* the
alternatives. Bill (to select a member at random) may hear what I have to
say,
and it will spark an idea which he will post, which in turn will spark and
idea
that Geoff will post, which will spark an idea that Nora will post which,
because of its brilliance, will settle the whole issue. But that wouldn't
happen if the chain gets broken earlier.

This is not just another listowner decision. It has the potential for
seriously
impacting the utility of the list for all of us. We need all the ideas on
the
table if this is going to work. If you're tired of them, just ignore them.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=