Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME

Subject: Re: ADMIN: More on upcoming list changes--READ ME
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- VISA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:31:16 -0700

> I keep thinking about the effort required to receive, post, etc. 4,000 $10
> checks each month.  That's a big job in itself.

While techwr-l would be sacrificing a portion of whatever fee may be agreed
upon to the payment processor, there are ways to let someone else handle all
of the financial (international or otherwise) aspects of processing the
subscriptions.

Just one example (and I cannot comment as an actual user):
http://www.kagi.com/

Their FAQ is more informative than their home page, however:
http://www.kagi.com/FAQs/default.html

Here's a list of information vendors that use Kagi:
http://www.kagi.com/information.html

------
Paul Nagai

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000