Re: Paying for the listserv

Subject: Re: Paying for the listserv
From: Barry Kieffer <barry -dot- kieffer -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:33:21 -0700

Barry blatantly remarks:
> >I say we should all pay a little more, and students should get the
> service
> >for free until they are gainfully employed.
>
> Arlen asks a good question:
> So how does this work? Does Eric insist on a note from their teacher?
> Or are you proposing all .edu addresses are free? You know how easy it is
> get a .edu address?

And Barry responds:
Trust. Eric is not a cop.
If you say you are a student - bing! - you are a student.
If you lie, that $5 will burn a hole in your pocket, conscience, and CRT
every time you read a post or post a question.
Or maybe your co-worker will rat you out...

Barry, willing to pay his fair share for this resource.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=