Re: Possible paid listserv summary & solution

Subject: Re: Possible paid listserv summary & solution
From: "Starr, Mike (MED)" <Michael -dot- Starr -at- AMERMSX -dot- MED -dot- GE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 16:19:18 -0500

Another thing that might be worth investigating is applying for
foundation grants to support the list. I'd guess there might be at least
a couple grant writers on the list. Anyone else have any thoughts about
grants?

BTW, this is the second alternative financing possibility (the first one
was asking STC to donate hosting of the list) I've offered but let me
make it clear that I'll happily pay a fee for continued access to the
list. Hell, Andrew Plato's rants alone are worth the cost of admission
<grin>.

Mike Starr

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=