pdfmaker

Subject: pdfmaker
From: Vanessa Peacock <vpeacock -at- BALTIMORE -dot- IE>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:07:59 +0100

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the use of PDFMaker to convert Word97
documents to PDF.
When I click on the Preferences button and go to
General/Heading-to-Bookmarks options and enable the option to define
custom heading types, I do not get a list of the styles used in my
document. I have tried re-attaching templates to the document and
copying styles across from other documents but I still do not get a list
of styles. Additionally, when I enable the option to use Word's
built-in styles, I get a list of styles, but I get an error saying that
there is a problem with Distiller's configuration. As the pdf
conversion process works for another Word97 document (which has more
than 50 links), I do not understand what the problem might be and have
no idea where to start looking.
I have already searched the archives and have not found a solution to
this problem.

Any suggestions?
Please reply off-line, as I subscribe to this mailing list's digest.

Regards,
Vanessa.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=