SUMMARY -- Jobs

Subject: SUMMARY -- Jobs
From: Andrew Nichols <nicho1ab -at- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:33:41 -0400

www.liszt.com
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this list. I also
received a large amount of useful info on jobs in Canada.
If anyone wants that, please contact me off list and I'll
send it to you.

Go to the follwoing URL and download ther ser=arch engine. You can
specify the type of job you are looking for and their program searches
a couple of dozen web sites and gives you a list of jobs. It works
raelly nicely and (best of all) it is free.

http://www.wantedjobs.com/

www.headhunter.net

www.monsterboard.com

www.dice.com

Summary of the following post:

Does anybody know of a listserv that has job postings for
someone with a computer science background interested in
working for ISP's or something in ecommerce? I'm thinking
of something similar to the job resources that we see on

~~~~~~~
Andrew Nichols
nicho1ab -at- jmu -dot- edu
Teaching Assistant
Institute of Technical and Scientific Communication
MSC 1803
JMU
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
FAX 540.568.8070