FW: Flame On!

Subject: FW: Flame On!
From: Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 13:25:31 -0500

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, August 09, 1999 1:24 PM
To: 'TEKCOM-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- TAMU -dot- EDU'
Subject: Flame On!

Sorry if this causes flames but I have tried to use the quick reference
guide and website to let the listserv know I don't want mail for a couple of
weeks. It just comes back with unknown command. Can we still shutoff mail
delivery temporarily, or do we have to unsubscribe?

"UNIX is user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends
are."--Beth Friedman

Tommy D. Green
Senior Technical Writer
AESBUS Knowledge Solutions