printing Word Comments in context

Subject: printing Word Comments in context
From: Jean Richardson <jean -at- BJRCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:42:58 -0700

Does anyone know a way to print the text of a Word Comment in the text being
commented on? For example, is it possible to print something like:

The quick red fox jumped over the lazy{Comment: "Lazy" is too political for
our audience. Can we say something else here?} brown dog.

Right now, I'm able to view the comments on the screen in the little
floating post-it note, but I'm only able to print them separately from the
rest of the text.

-- Jean

BJR Communications, Inc.
Portland, Oregon, USA
voice: (503) 788-8998

A provider of:

* Customer contact skills training
* Audience analysis and research
* User assistance life cycle development
* Technical communication products

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=