Re: EGROUPS vs. payments

Subject: Re: EGROUPS vs. payments
From: Kat Nagel <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:03:55 -0400

William Swallow
>I had suggested moving the list to eGroups about a week ago. I have had a
>lot of success with it.

I have belonged to many lists on eGroups since they started up. Once a
list grows to a few hundred members, there is a serious problem with
message delays and losses. Most of my eGroups lists are gradually moving
over to onelist. The interface isn't as cute, but message propagation
seems much more reliable.

FWIW,
Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services