Re: Interviews and Portfolios

Subject: Re: Interviews and Portfolios
From: Elizabeth Ross <beth -at- VCUBED -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:02:39 -0400

When I interviewed for my current position, I did not even bring examples of
certain technical documentation I had done for my former employer. All of
those documents were covered under NDA (non-disclosure agreement). Although
my current company would have like to have seen these samples, they settled
very happily for viewing software user manuals that were publicly available
and the knowledge that they were hiring someone with enough integrity to
honour confidentiality even when interviewing elsewhere.

Elizabeth Ross
Technical Writer
V3 Semiconductor Corp.
beth -at- vcubed -dot- com