javahelp by hand

Subject: javahelp by hand
From: Elizabeth Troell <etroell -at- ARKSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 10:07:46 -0500

Has anyone been able to create the metafiles and compile a .jar file by
hand, using just the Java Developer's Kit? I created the xml files myself
from copying examples downloaded from java.sun.com, but I can't make the
TOC or index show up in the hsviewer.

I'd like someone to walk me through it.

(I'm new to the list. So if this has come up before, I'd be equally
pleased to receive directions an archive of the instructions.)

Please reply directly to me

etroell -at- arksys -dot- com

Thanks in advance.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=