Markham Technical Writers Luncheon

Subject: Markham Technical Writers Luncheon
From: Michele Marques <mmarques -at- CMS400 -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 15:11:42 -0400

Are you working in or around Markham (Ontario, Canada)?

Come chat with local technical writers at the 2nd Quasi-Monthly
Markham Technical Writers Luncheon!

When? Thursday, August 12, at noon

Where? 14th Avenue Cafe

What to do? RSVP (to mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com or 905-477-
4499 x280), so that I can confirm reservations.

If you know other technical writers who would like
to join us, please let them know.

If you would like directions, please call... I have
been suffering from email delays.

Michele Marques
Technical Writer, CMS Manufacturing Systems
mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com
905-477-4499 x280

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=