Re: Editing PDFs

Subject: Re: Editing PDFs
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 11:20:25 -0700

Alison Halpenny asked:

| I am currently investigating whether it is possible to edit PDFs.
| I have always
| been under the impression that PDFs did not allow us this luxury.
| However, if
| you have any views to the contrary, please let me know.

Using the commercial version of Adobe Acrobat, you can indeed edit PDF
files. The types of edits you can make are quite limited (change a word here
and there, delete stuff, mark up editorial review comments, and so forth),
but it can be done.

HTH ...

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

RoboHELP Certified Trainer & Consultant
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer

Hands-on RoboHELP training classes
every month in Chicago, Dallas & San Francisco

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=