Re: Chicago Networking

Subject: Re: Chicago Networking
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:56:51 -0500

I work in the northwest suburbs but live in the southwest, and a dinner
meeting
in some central location (Downers Grove? Hinsdale? Slightly south of that?
What's central?) would be great, I think. I was never able to attend STC
meeting because they were either in Chicago right around rush hour, or in
the
'burbs but scheduled such that I would have to take time off work to attend
(because I would have to go home, take care of my dogs, then head back up
this
direction).

Nora